Team head Bistro de Luif | 38 hours
work at the largest hospitality organization of North and Central Limburg
We are looking for a spontaneous and energetic cooperative Team captain at Bistro de Luif.
For over 35 years, we have been working every day to create beautiful memories for all of our guests.
Together as a team we take care of this success. Therefore we are looking for a new colleague who wants to contribute to the growth of Bistro de Luif and with that to the growth of De Maaspoort.
We are looking for enthusiasm and passion for hospitality. Where we like to help you grow in your role within the organisation. Do you want to be part of an organisation like De Maaspoort and develop yourself further? Would you like to contribute to achieving the following successes?
About the job
In this position you will manage a team of approximately 15 employees together with your colleague team leader. You get the chance to take the success of Bistro de Luif to an even higher level. Freedom, responsibility and entrepreneurship are key words in this function. Thanks to your efforts, our guests feel at home when entering the restaurant. Hospitality is in your DNA and you inspire your colleagues. You ensure that the daily operations run smoothly and that there is a good working atmosphere, and you coach and motivate your team in their daily work. You steer where necessary and you are also active on the work floor.
You are a top host or hostess, you stand for high quality and service and always strive for the best result. It is not strange for you to keep several balls in the air: that is what makes you happy as team leader.
Furthermore, you make the rosters, take orders, actively think about marketing for the Bistro and are closely involved in putting together the service team. Together with the Chef you are responsible for the service and quality in Bistro de Luif.
- You have experience in the hospitality industry, have worked in a similar position, are representative and have experience in managing a team.
- You have good communication and social skills, are able to separate main issues from side issues and can work very well independently.
- You have knowledge of HACCP regulations and monitoring details, quality and hygiene are not foreign to you.
- You have a real hands-on mentality and possess a great sense of responsibility.
- You radiate enthusiasm and know how to share your passion for the profession with others.
What do we offer you?
- A full-time employment contract | 38 hours | To be filled immediately;
- You are part of the largest theatre and events venue in North and Central Limburg;
- A young, enthusiastic and motivated team that shares with you a passion for hospitality.
- You will receive an attractive salary according to function group 6 of the Horeca CAO;
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment;
- Career opportunities within our organization.
- Flexible working hours (both during the week and on weekends).
- Opportunities to visit performances at an adapted rate.
Do you recognize yourself? Please send your CV and motivation letter to Mariëlle Warmerdam | P&O via email@example.com