Would you like to work in the bistro of De Maaspoort as an independent working cook and do you love to surprise our guests with high quality and honest dishes?
Do you feel at home in a kitchen and can't wait to show off your talents? Are you creative, do you have a hands-on mentality, passion for your profession and experience in the professional kitchen and do you want to get the best out of yourself every day? Are you stress resistant, can you plan well and are you motivated, skilled, creative and a team player? Then we are looking for you.
Characteristic for your function is that you are responsible for the assigned partie in the kitchen. You take care of the mise en place, the preparation and the layout of various dishes. The partie runs an optimal service by your interpretation and you know how to prepare dishes with care, passion and quality. You are responsible for the daily operations and progress by overseeing the (professional) preparation of dishes and the related operational preconditions. You provide input regarding the composition and modification of menus, menus and methods.
- You are trained as a chef and have a passion for your profession.
- You have experience in a similar position and therefore have sufficient knowledge.
- You know what quality is;
- You have a love of fresh produce.
- Your knowledge of hygiene rules is up to date.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are creative, flexible and stress resistant.
- You're a real team player.
- You have a MBO level 3 work and thinking level
- You have demonstrable knowledge of basic cooking techniques.
- You have knowledge of products/ingredients and (the composition of) the menu.
What do we offer you?
- A full-time employment contract | 38 hours.
- You are part of the largest theatre and events venue in North and Central Limburg;
- You will receive an attractive salary according to the Horeca collective labour agreement.
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment.
- Good fringe benefits.
Do you recognize yourself? Please motivate why you should become our new colleague and send your CV to Mariëlle Warmerdam | P&O via firstname.lastname@example.org.