Working in an environment like De Maaspoort is a party every day. Do you also love the theatre and would you like to work in the bistro of De Maaspoort as a waitress? Do you see yourself as a top host or hostess (in the making), do you stand for high quality and service and always strive for the best result? Then we are looking for you. As an employee serving you are responsible for the service to the guests. You serve drinks and dishes, take orders, take reservations and pay your guests. You make sure that the guest has had a great experience and wants to come back.
- You are representative and like to learn the hospitality trade (or already have experience).
- You are available for day and/or evening shifts, including weekends.
- You have good communication and social skills.
- You can work well independently.
- You have knowledge of HACCP regulations (or are willing to learn it). You are no stranger to guarding details, quality and hygiene.
- You have a real hands-on mentality and possess a great sense of responsibility.
- You radiate enthusiasm and have a passion for your profession.
What do we offer you?
- A full-time employment contract | 32-38 hours.
- You are part of the largest theatre and events venue in North and Central Limburg.
- You will receive a nice salary according to function group 3 of the Horeca cao.
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment.
- Good fringe benefits.
Do you recognize yourself? Send your CV and motivation letter to Mariëlle Warmerdam | P&O via email@example.com.