As of April 28th, we are pleased to welcome you back
The moment has finally arrived. From Wednesday 28 April onwards we can serve the most delicious snacks, tasty lunch dishes and refreshing drinks in our Bistro! Under a few important conditions we would like to welcome you:
- Check out Bistro de Luif's opening hours here.
- For a visit you will have to reserve. You can also do this at the door, but reserve as much as possible in advance to avoid disappointment.
- We can accommodate up to 50 people per terrace.
- There are fixed seats and no self-service is allowed.
- A maximum of 2 people sit at a table at 1.5 meters distance. Unless they are guests from the same household and children up to 12 years old.
- When visiting one of our terraces you may use the toilet.
- We do a health check on the spot and a request to register your details.
- Furthermore, the basic rules remain valid, such as a distance of 1.5 metres and wearing a mouth mask indoors.
We look forward to welcome guests on our terrace or restaurant. Reservations can now be made via the website. See you soon!
Click here to make a reservation at Bistro de Luif.